Are you financially prepared to spend two or three decades in retirement? The increased cost of food, housing, health coverage, and more may decrease your ability to keep up. Questions about how to preserve your wealth over time may include:
- Will my investments support my lifestyle?
- How much money could I lose if the market decreases?
- What’s the best way to pay for long-term health care?
- How can I protect my spouse if I die first?
- How do I grow my money to protect against inflation and rising interest rates?
Managing the financial aspect of your retirement is not necessarily easy. Increasing health care costs, changing tax rules, and inflation are all potential risks to a successful retirement. We seek to preserve the wealth you’ve worked hard to create.