Funding and Educating
Your Adult Children
How do you successfully transfer wealth to your adult children? It is the first of many questions to solve. Others may include:
- How do I educate my adult and younger children on how to manage wealth?
- What are the tax implications of transferring wealth, and how do I minimize taxes?
- How can I pay for my grandchildren’s college or post-graduate education?
- When should I begin the process?
- How can I mitigate the potential fights my heirs may have over the money I gave or didn’t give them?
An immediate concern will likely center on your tax consequences after the plan is final. We consider this and all factors as we thoughtfully create a plan.